NEW BLOG

3.21.2011: as a new Spring wetted San Francisco's hills, Join Me for Breakfast [JMB] moved under a drier roof.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall 2010

My summer ended in New York, in August, when I visited my friends Luca, and Andrea.
I enjoyed that week, I can't wait to move [hopefully] to New York once I graduate and find a job there.
I also had the luck to meet with Domenico Vitale from PIC, a solution company that I'd love to join in the future.


Now I am back to school and I like my classes: Art of Presentation, Int'l Cinema [late 50s - early 70s], Successful Storytelling, and Creativity with the great Roland Young.
I also keep volunteering at Tripping.com, [they now added Facebook Connect so you can sign up and log in with one click] which has been a great experience so far. Both working and using their service. During the last semester I hosted a couples of Trippers and it's been fun. It felt like traveling at home.


I'm planning to host some more this semester, after two friends from Switzerland will be here to visit.
Last, Tripping is competing for the Mashable Awards as Most Promising New Company, so if you like traveling, and want to help people to travel, vote [it takes 10 seconds].



Until then, keep Tripping.

No comments: