NEW BLOG

3.21.2011: as a new Spring wetted San Francisco's hills, Join Me for Breakfast [JMB] moved under a drier roof.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Perfervid Alana Stewart

For the past  two weeks, I've been watching Alana Stewart's new music video "Perfervid".
The art direction and the music is wonderful. I met Alana on my first semester at the Academy. We were in the same drawing class and during the first class, I paired up with her and learned about her passion for music.
Since then, I haven't seen her anymore. I listened to her songs on MySpace, and kept in touch only once, but after this video I felt I had to send my congratulations. It's great to see friends and classmates creating art, and following their passions. To Alana and all my friends, all the best for your projects:


"Consider your origin; you were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge."
Dante, Canto XXVI

No comments: